Vaccination Clinic Watford 1st August 2021 Beechen Grove Baptist Church Watford
Anyone over 18 welcome. First and second dose vaccines available – must be 8 weeks between first and second dose.
To book call 01923 278181 with your name, date of birth and telephone number.
Lines open 9am-7pm, Monday – Friday and 12pm-4pm, Saturday
For help getting FREE transport to the vaccine clinic visit: www.watford.gov.uk/arrivaclick or call 0345 501 0000.
No identification and no GP required.
For vaccination clinics across Hertfordshire, visit covid.healthierfuture.org.uk. Information on walk-ins and appointment-only clinics below.
Pop-up vaccine clinics
- Manor View Practice on Sat 31 July from 1.30pm to 4.30pm (Bushey Medical Centre)
- Beechen Grove Baptist Church on Sun 1 August 2021 10am-4pm
- Manor View Practice on Tues 3 August from 8pm to 9.30pm (Bushey Medical Centre)
- Pfizer and AstraZeneca vaccination clinic for anyone 18+
- First or second dose (must have received 1st dose at least 8 weeks ago)
- Walk-ins accepted. Call 01923 278181 to book
- Residents do NOT need to be registered with a GP or have an NHS number, we do NOT share any immigration details
Walk in vaccine clinics
Asda Watford Moderna walk-in
(Odhams Trading Estate, St Albans Road WD24 7RT)
- Open until Friday 30 July for anyone over 18+
- Walk ins 7 days a week 8am to 7pm – no appointment necessary.
- Offering Moderna first and second dose (must be 8 weeks plus from first dose)
- The following is NOT needed: NHS number, GP registration and residential address
Watford Town Hall walk-in
(Hempstead Road, WD17 3EX)
- AstraZeneca, if you’re 40+ and Pfizer if you’re 18+.
- For both you can get your 1st dose and 2nd dose (if 8 weeks or more after your 1st).
- Walk ins – no appointment necessary, but you need to show a photo ID and proof of age.
- Wed 28 Jul 8:30am to 3:30pm (Pfizer)
- Thu 29 Jul 10:00am to 6:00pm (Pfizer)
- Fri 30 Jul 11:30am to 7:30pm (Pfizer)
- Sat 31 Jul 8:30am to 3:30pm (AstraZeneca)
- Sun 1 Aug 8:30am to 3:30pm (Pfizer)